Serian's Index du Forum
Serian's
Forum guilde Serian's

Serian's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My Faith Still Works Unlocking The Practical Wisdom Of Ja ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serian's Index du Forum -> Détente & Autres -> Métiers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lesheonory

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Faith Still Works Unlocking The Practical Wisdom Of Ja Répondre en citant

The society that many of us live in today is unable to provide its citizens with much wisdom. It has been said that “common sense is no longer common,” and although the Christian does not expect the unbeliever to follow all the principles of the Bible, it seems as though many people are getting the simplest of choices and issues in life wrong. This is where the great wisdom of the Epistle of James comes to the fore! For those familiar with the Scriptures, you would instantly recognize Proverbs from the Old Testament to be the main source of instruction when it comes to the subjects surrounding wisdom. Consider James to be the ‘Proverbs’ of the New Testament. It is just as full of wisdom, and he applies it into the most everyday issues of the Christian’s life. James is going to speak God’s wisdom on themes such as temptation, controlling your speech, the danger of lust, favouritism and the right and wrong types of wisdom. He takes examples and illustrations out of nature and the human body, and drives home his truth with these examples that we can all understand. Over the course of my Christian life, James has proven to be one of my most-read parts of the Bible. His practical thinking and simple delivery of truth resonate with me every time. I know that you will also be encouraged by the intensely practical way that James presents the wisdom of God.

My Faith Still Works: Unlocking the Practical Wisdom of James Mitchell Smith

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serian's Index du Forum -> Détente & Autres -> Métiers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Design by Alex-jojo